Banana Phone: The Musical Banana Phone: The Musical

lol

Aaaaahahahahaha! This was great. Made me laugh. Could've used a backgroudn so it didnt look so naked, but other than that this was awesome! 7/10

Snakemaster-13 responds:

The naked look is what we were going for.

Amazingly Amazing Collab Amazingly Amazing Collab

nice

Good job guys, this looked pretty good! The effect over the whole video was a good decision, the whole glowing black & white thing...it made everything look cooler, lol.

Beware the DracoCow Beware the DracoCow

meh

It was ok. I didnt care to much for it. The animation was nice and the water and town looked pretty cool. Had there been more story involvement, it would have gotten a much higher score. 4/10

Scotty-Jx responds:

I figured anymore of what was going on there woulda been considerably boring. I'm glad you half enjoyed it. Thanks for watching.

x_the sky is falling_x x_the sky is falling_x

wtf

Well, at first you had me going with this hypnotic feel, but I expected the feeling to change and either get heavier or different, but it didnt, and this disappointed me, because that was the only thing stopping me from thinking that this was poorly animated. Next time, either better animated it, or make the sense of unrealism more unique so that people are so focused on the strange but comfortable unreality.

star-orion responds:

whatever dude i know this is shit stop telling mee

the YuYu the YuYu

Didnt quite bring it

I honestly didn't like this one as much as Bitey of Brackenwood, but I enjoy seeing the style you use any time, visually it was very amazing. But I just didn't find interest enough in it to watch it to the end, I got kinda bored.

There she is!!! There she is!!!

very unique and entertaining

I absolutely love your style, it was very cute and kept me interested until the very end. Great job on this and I wish you the best of luck with projects you submit in the future.

Mortal Kombat:Dance 7 Mortal Kombat:Dance 7

umm

w..t..f was this.....

CDM: Grazing the Bar #1 CDM: Grazing the Bar #1

a series im lookin forward toward

lol, it made me chuckle a bit. I like short funny videos more than i do long funny videos. But what i like even more is a SERIES of short funny videos. Stick with the same characters and you've basically gone gold, because people like to see familliar faces. good job on the cartoon.

Bitey of Brackenwood Bitey of Brackenwood

Amazing!

This movie raises all standards for any animation put on Newgrounds. This was one of the best animations I've seen in a good while, I'm looking forward to more of your stuff.

Linerider the Movie Linerider the Movie

auesome, but lacked visual detail

Very unique and lengthy, i think the video would be twice as good with a background, i know its a little extra work, but you asked for things to make it better and i think a background would. But it was nice.

king-ben responds: