Banana Phone: The Musical Banana Phone: The Musical

lol

Aaaaahahahahaha! This was great. Made me laugh. Could've used a backgroudn so it didnt look so naked, but other than that this was awesome! 7/10

Snakemaster-13 responds:

The naked look is what we were going for.

Amazingly Amazing Collab Amazingly Amazing Collab

nice

Good job guys, this looked pretty good! The effect over the whole video was a good decision, the whole glowing black & white thing...it made everything look cooler, lol.

Beware the DracoCow Beware the DracoCow

meh

It was ok. I didnt care to much for it. The animation was nice and the water and town looked pretty cool. Had there been more story involvement, it would have gotten a much higher score. 4/10

Scotty-Jx responds:

I figured anymore of what was going on there woulda been considerably boring. I'm glad you half enjoyed it. Thanks for watching.

Murloc RPG Murloc RPG

Amazing!

I have world of warcraft, and though murlocs are only in low lvl territory, I love how you used them. But something good for you to use is, create a stand alone website for this and add more to it, let people have free account and premium accounts, charge them a one time fee of $10 for a premium account, do like battleon and have updates every week or every month, trust me, money will flow in, very good game